EV Ash Door Skin
Ash veneer door skin is a kind of door skin with Ash veneer.Ash is the common name of trees of the genus Fraxinus.
Ash veneer door skin is a kind of door skin with Ash veneer.Ash is the common name of trees of the genus Fraxinus. In woodworking, white ash is the most valuable, and builders commonly use it to produce a veneer, which is a thin slice of wood. Builders use ash veneer to cover blocks and planks of common wood that later will become doors, windows, floors or pieces of furniture. Ash veneer can have different grain patterns, which depends on the way the logs were cut.
(1) Do not include sand, stone and metal substance after washing.
(2) Surface is smooth, exquisit and flat.
(3) Strong screw holding
(4) Moisture-proof and easy work
(5) Low formaldehyde releasing
(6) HMR (highly moisture resistant) and Eco-friendly
HDF/MDF Moulded Veneer Door Skin By Ash veneer
Wood veneer Ash
1) Density: Above 900kg/m3
2) Moisture: 5 - 10%
3) Water absorption rate: <20%
4) Length/Width tolerance: ±2.0mm
5) Thickness tolerance: ±0.2mm
1. Surface color is bright, attractive and not discolorable
2.Scratch resistant ,No Crack No split,No shrink
3. Green ,healthy ,durable and Enviroment friendly
standard export paking
2500-4000 per 20'GP
T/T or L/C
With 20 days after receiving deposit