Plate Coating is a physical process, a layer of film, a layer of aluminum plate through high temperature and high pressure pressure.
The advantages of the laminating plate are:
1, anti-oil smoke: by PVC high-light film processing, easy to clean.
2, wear Resistance: unique pet layer, rugged and durable.
3, anti-moisture: surface coating, relief of water and aluminum direct contact, strong durability.
4, good touch: the surface has a layer of film, touch smooth, changed the metal material cold single feeling.
5, more colors: by a variety of colors to choose from. 6, the price is moderate, good value for money.
- How To Buy Building Plywood
- What Is The Difference Between A Coating Plate ...
- Coating Material Of Coated Plate
- History Of Plywood
- Future Prospect Of OSB Board
- Predicting The Development Of OSB Plate
- The Difference Of Plywood Compared With OSB Plate
- Classification Of Melamine Plates
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of Plywood
- What Are The Building Plywood Specifications?