According to the internal fiber morphology can be divided into melamine granular plate and melamine density plate two kinds; the substrate of melamine granular plate is to beat wood into granules and sawdust, by, redirect arrangement, hot pressing, glue drying formation; The base material of melamine density plate is to beat wood into sawdust, which is arranged by redirection, hot pressing and dry glue.
The difference between the two is: the particle plate strength is large, the nail absorption ability is strong, the density plate is relatively weak.
- How To Buy Building Plywood
- Advantages Of Laminating
- What Is The Difference Between A Coating Plate ...
- Coating Material Of Coated Plate
- History Of Plywood
- Future Prospect Of OSB Board
- Predicting The Development Of OSB Plate
- The Difference Of Plywood Compared With OSB Plate
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of Plywood
- What Are The Building Plywood Specifications?