1, for the specifications of this kind of products, I believe that many people are not very clear, it is mainly from the wood section cut into a single board or sliced into thin wood, and then adhesive bonding from the multi-layer plate material, generally with a cardinality of more, long and wide specifications for 1220x2440mm, thickness specifications are usually 3, 5, 9, 12, 15,
18mm and so on several major categories. 2, from the current market point of view, its classification has many kinds, which are mainly imported, joint ventures, domestic three categories, the common specifications are 1220x2440x3 mm, 1220x2440x5 mm, other specifications have 1220x1830x3 mm or 5 mm, and 915x1830x 3 mm or 5 mm, so be sure to find out the size of the specifications when purchasing, users can calculate the required materials according to the indoor decoration area, to avoid the blind purchase of material caused unnecessary waste.
Previous: No Information
- How To Buy Building Plywood
- Advantages Of Laminating
- What Is The Difference Between A Coating Plate ...
- Coating Material Of Coated Plate
- History Of Plywood
- Future Prospect Of OSB Board
- Predicting The Development Of OSB Plate
- The Difference Of Plywood Compared With OSB Plate
- Classification Of Melamine Plates
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of Plywood