Laminating plates and clear water plates are all part of the building template.
The detailed differences are as follows:
1. Laminating Plate The laminating plate is coated with a layer of film on the aluminum alloy substrate. With high-gloss film or phantom film, plate surface coated with professional adhesives after the composite. Coated plate glossy bright, can choose a variety of colors, waterproof, fireproof, with excellent durability (weatherability, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance) and anti-fouling ability, anti-ultraviolet performance superior. Different brands of laminating plate, its substrate material and thickness are different, the material and thickness of the coating is also different.
Another building coated plate, the use of poplar and other materials made.
2. Building templates are so-called water templates Building template is a temporary support structure, according to the design requirements of the production, so that concrete structure, components in accordance with the specified position, geometric size forming, maintain its correct position, and bear the building template self-weight and action on its external load. The purpose of the template engineering is to ensure the quality and construction safety of concrete engineering, speed up the construction schedule and reduce the engineering cost.
- How To Buy Building Plywood
- Advantages Of Laminating
- Coating Material Of Coated Plate
- History Of Plywood
- Future Prospect Of OSB Board
- Predicting The Development Of OSB Plate
- The Difference Of Plywood Compared With OSB Plate
- Classification Of Melamine Plates
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of Plywood
- What Are The Building Plywood Specifications?